General information & Contact form
OFFICE OPENING TIMES
Office times: 9am to 5pm Monday to Fridays (please leave a message outside of general opening hours and we will get back to you as soon as we can).
We will return your call as soon as we can- we might be with a client and their dog.
We offer a flexible appointments for all our clients, including early and later appointments!
WINTER CLASS SCHEDULE
We run Obedience with Enrichment activities classes on a Saturday afternoon:
Adult and Puppy classes- various class times
WINTER LOCATION: Glacier Chasers, Haskill Crossing Road, Whitefish
SUMMER LOCATION- fully enclosed training field located off Rogers Road, Columbia Falls
Our scent classes (held in Kalispell) run on the following days:
More days and times to come! Please join our newsletter to get up to date information.
Please note that the class schedules are subject to change and it is always recommended that you contact us if you are looking for a different day/time as we are looking to add additional classes in the near future.
Postal address: 343 Elk Park Road, Columbia Falls, 59912 Montana
Phone numbers: 406-407-4161
Email address: email@example.com
- Dogs must not display aggressive behaviour towards other dogs or other people in the class
- Your dog must be healthy and free from contagious diseases, bitches in heat are unfortunately not permitted in class
- We welcome your whole family, including young children, handlers must be at least 10 years of age (accompanied by an adult over the age of 18) and any younger handlers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (please note that we offer a kids and dogs obedience/agility session subject to minimum numbers)
- Vaccinations- for puppy classes the first set of vaccinations and first deworming records must be provided. We also ask that all dogs are up to date on their Rabies vaccinations and meet the local dog owner requirements.
- If the Instructor consider a dog to be inappropriate for group classes, All Day Dog Adventures reserves the right to remove the dog and handler from the programme. This step will only be taken as a last resort after discussion with the owner.
- The client may wish to request a refund- this must be requested within 14 days from the dog’s removal from the class
- Alternatively, the remaining/unused class fees can be applied as credit towards a private consultation
- If an Instructor deems a handler to be disruptive or inappropriate for group class, All Day Dog Adventures reserves the right to remove the handler from the programme
General class policies:
- Class times are listed under each individual service information section
- Please arrive 5 mins before the class start time
- We allow for 1 missed class which can be made up at the end of the 6 weeks
- Please do not use the equipment prior to the class commencing and being instructed to by the Instructor
- Adverse weather conditions may affect the class schedule and we will notify clients of cancellations at the earliest opportunity. Cancelled classes will be rescheduled
- Please be courteous of our neighbors when arriving and leaving the training facility and park in the designated parking area
- Make sure you have FUN!
- Refunds are available prior to taking part in the first class, within 10 days of payment. Please provide a minimum of 24 hours notice if you are not intending to take part in the class
- Refunds may be subject to a 5% administrative fee to cover the cost of our bank fees/credit card processing fees
- Please contact our office if you have any concerns you wish to raise which we hope to address in a satisfactory manner
- The class fee balance is due before attending the first class (can be paid on the day, one of our Admin staff will be available to process payments)